Stem Consumer Information Guide: A New Day
Cannabis prohibition is ending, as more and more states make legal the purchase and consumption of cannabis.
Stem is a proud supporter of the cannabis movement. It takes a community! We are grateful to all those who have worked to get us here. We are committed to doing our share to further the cause.
We believe adults have the right to use cannabis for whatever reason they choose, as a personal lifestyle choice or option for wellness.
As an educated, responsible adult cannabis user, YOU help to improve public perception about the cannabis plant and the people who use it.
Thank you! Be proud!
Consume responsibly. Respect the Laws.
If you are new to cannabis, experimenting can take some time to fmd the proper strains, dosages and methods of usiug the plant. Consider keeping a cannabis journal to record your experiences. Taking note of the strains of cannabis and other cannabis products that you try, amount used, and their effects, positive or negative can help you learn your tolerance and identify what works best for you.
All of Stem’s products have been tested to ensure potency and purity, and are labeled with specific details about THC & CBD content and more. In general, THC content will cause some psychoactive effects, causing you to feel a soaring, elevated feeling some would describe as “high”. A sharpening of these senses. CBD content will not. Every person is different and your experience of these effects may vary.
What to choose?
We use the terms Indica, Sativa and Hybrid to describe the varieties of cannabis and the effects they typically produce.
Features a mix of effects from both Indica & Sativa
For an Enjoyable Experience
We want your experience to be enjoyable. Every person will experience the effects of cannabis differently, and it takes time to learn and respect your tolerance. For novice users start with using the smallest possible amount to achieve the desired effect.
- Smoke/Vapor: 1-2 inhalations. Effects felt within minutes may come in waves and last for several hours.
- Tincture: 2-4 drops taken orally. Effects felt in 5-10 minute, subtly at first, may incrase in strength. Effects felt for 2-4 hours.
- Edibles: 15 mg serving THC. Keep in mind an edibles effect may not be felt for 2 hours or more, may be very potent, and may last a long while (4 hours). Respect the potency of edibles. Be patient and prudent in their use. Do not take more if you don’t feel anything at first. Do. not take edibles on an empty stomach. Stay hydrated.
If you overdo it.
Even the most seasoned cannabis user has on occasion ingested too much. If you overdo it, do your best to breathe, stay calm, drink water, lie down, and know that the effects are temporary and will pass. Music helps!
For best results, we recommend using your cannabis in the privacy, safety and comfort of your own home. No public consumption is allowed.
Respect the Law
It s a privelege to be able to obtain safely regulated cannabis. Respect the laws that make it possible.
- No public u se. No open containers.
- No more than 1 oz. of flowers or 5g concentrate on your person at any time.
- posession of over 1 oz on your person in public may subject you to a civil penalty.
- Posession of over 2 oz in public is a criminal offense.
- Products are NOT for resale. You may not resell cannabis you have purchased from Stem to any other individual. For first offenders, possessing over an ounce of cannabis with the intent to manufacture or distribute is punishable by a fine of up to $5000 and or imprisonment of up to 2 years.
Know the Risks
Marijuana has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA. There is limited information on marijuana side effects and there may be health risks associated with the use of marijuana. We encourage consumers to educate themselves on potential risks associated with cannabis use.
Be a Responsible Consumer
To learn more, visit mass.gov/mfo-details/responsible-use-of-marijuana
Be a Responsible Consumer
Keep your cannabis safely away from the reach of children. We recommend storing your cannabis in child-safe packaging. fi you suspect your child has ingested cannabis, contact the local poison control center immediately. If your child needs medical attention, call 911!
Keep Out of Reach of Pets
If your pet has gotten into your cannabis supply, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Cannabis and Pregnancy
Smoking or eating cannabis edibles may expose a developing baby to potentially harmful substances. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or plant o become pregnant soon, cannabis use is not recommended.
Cannabis Can Cause Physical or Cognitive Impairment
Do not operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle during or after you have consumed cannabis. Do not combine cannabis use with alcohol or other sedatives or stimulants.
Driving and operating machinery under the influence is illegal (M.G.L c 90.24).
Like other substances, cannabis can cause dependence in some users. If you or someone you know neeeds help wiuth a substance abuse problem, including access to treatment, help is available.
Please visit www.helpinema.org or see NIH Drug Facts Resources for more information.